tumGER offers you a new update for Kosmos. This version 11.9.1 is entitled “The top”.
As a reminder, Kosmos is the worthy successor to SDFilesSwitch.
his update to many new features such as:
+ the addition of Goldleaf 0.3
+ ldn_mitm is updated,
+ CFW-Settings is updated with a new icon ( proposed by bernv3)
+ Kosmos update a new icon
- Updated Hekate
- Added patch for svcControlCodeMemory that helps dynarec on emulators.
- Fixed sleep mode when debug mode is on and official 6.X.X secmon is used
- Added RTC driver which now also disables wake up alarm when Auto HOS Power Off is used
- Helps when users that use AutoRCM inject and power off pretty fast.
- Fixed GPU on Linux when booting from warmboot
- Added missing fallback auto calibration of sd cards and plus some small fixes.
- Fixed a bug in Kosmos Toolbox that caused crashes for some people
- Synchronized Homebrew locations to AppstoreNX standards (As requested #182)
and most importantly:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.