Atmosphere has evolved with support 7.0 and 7.0.1, and it is now hekate – IPL CTCaer Mod to switch to v4.8.
This v4.8 svc version fully supports firmware 7.0 and 7.0.1, through an implementation of the HBL that allows you to download the USER partition or the RAW of the eMMC.
This version supports booting ALL current OS/CS CFW, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
Latest OFW supported: 7.0.1
New in this version
- Full 7.0.0/7.0.1 support.
The keys are generated via Atmosphère’s sept.
- Additionally the sept/payload.bin, if found that it is hekate, it gets updated via update.bin.
- Reboot to a selected boot entry via HOS hb
You can now force a boot configuration on hekate by setting the boot storage in the hekate binary.
This can be done via a homebrew, which sets the ini entry that is desired to boot.
Additionally force boot to menu can also be achieved. Please check
- Auto NoGC
It checks fuses and applies the patch automatically if higher firmware.
It is now a global config and set on auto by default. (0: Disabled, 1: Auto)
- Fixed a bug with ini list, where it would hang when using wildcard * with
- Quality of life fixes under the hood, that ease user’s life.
- As always many bug fixes and some refactoring.
Backlog from v4.6svc beta:
- svcControlCodeMemory patches that helps dynarec on emulators.
- Fixed sleep mode with debug mode when official 6.X.X secmon is used
- Added RTC driver which now also disables wake up alarm when Auto HOS Power Off is used
Helps when users that use AutoRCM inject and power off pretty fast.
- Fixed GPU on Linux when booting from warmboot
- Added missing fallback auto calibration of sd cards and plus some small fixes.
Check readme.md for more.
NOTE: You will need sept and a custom warmboot binary to boot 7.X.X.