After updating hekate to v4.8, developer tumGER has released a new version of Kosmos 11.10.1. This solution is none other than the old SDFilesSwitch, it is a package containing all the files needed to run hekate, switchblade or LayeredFS and a custom firmware such as Atmosphere.
Changes in 11.10.1
- Fixed loader.ini being ignored (sorry about that).
- Fixed hekate not launching at all on some switches.
- Loader.ini now supports multiple per-title overrides.
- Updated Hekate
- Updated Atmosphere
- This means Kosmos now officially supports the latest firmware 7.0.0 and 7.0.1!
- Updated EdiZon
- Updated ldn-mitm
- Added ldn-mitm configurator
- Removed es-patches
and most importantly:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
How to use:
!!!!!!!! WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!!!!!!
You MUST delete
/modules from your SD card AND THEN install this or you may find that your switch won’t boot past the Nintendo logo!
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release
- Start Hekate through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, We are not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.