Developer Shchmue offers the Nintendo Switch community a new version of his Lockpick tool that is now v1.2.1.
As a reminder, Lockpick is the successor of keplez-Nx, it is one of the essentials of the Switch scene to get the important keys of the console.
Lockpick is compatible with the latest firmware, and adds a lot of new features.
– Generation of bis keys without master keys
– Update file size check to support TSEC hekate dump v4.8
– Correction of a literacy error of the prod keys.
– Correction of a compilation warning for ff. c
– Addition of a non-liability clause in the application concerning keys that can be unloaded