Developer Blawar offers us yet another tool for the Nintendo Switch scene, after Incognito and contributions to Goldleaf or Nut Server, here he offers Lithium.
Under this name, Blake Warner offers us to discover a manager that will allow you to install Nintendo Switch titles. Extremely light, it allows you to easily install NSP by pressing A.
Of course it works perfectly on firmware 7.X.
– Unzip the files on your SD card, then run lithium.nro via the Homebrew launcher.
– Simply browse your NSP files, and click A to install them.
– If you get an error about the signature check, the file has been modified and could potentially be dangerous, so to protect your Switch the installation has been blocked.
– If you want to replace this and install anyway, activate “install unsigned code” in the installation options. The password is U U U D D L L R L R L R B A +.
Add network locations :
– Go to the “File Browser”, press X to create a new file, select “FTP”, “HTTP” or “NUT”, enter the required information, then press X to save.
– Then you can browse the files and install them from the network.