The developer fgsfdsfgs has just released a new version of its Quake 3 port on Nintendo Switch, ioquake3-Nx, which is now v0.2.0. The port contains for support the code of Quake 3: Arena and Quake 3: Team Arena.
– The pk3 cache system has disappeared (this also fixes the music playing);
– Added output management by the Home button;
– Add swkbd support (press L to display in menus)
– Sound is now managed by openal-soft
– Update of the bookstores to their latest versions (thanks to jfenton for running it with libnx 2.0)